Skip to content
- “By the time the cornbread’s done, the shuckers have already gone home”
- “Life has a habit of showin’ up on your face”
- “If you don’t make mistakes, then you’re just a cabbage sittin’ in a field of carrots”
- “Where the sun shines brightest is where the bluebird will call its home”
- When veganism started in the mid-forties, he could be heard sayin, “If we’re supposed to be vegans, then why did God make chickens?” Ya got me there, Pappy.
- “If you don’t use your muscles, all the fat will go to your head!” That explains a lot of people, Pappy!